Sunday, August 14, 2011

Ode to Mark Bittman

Mark is the author of the beloved lima bean parmesan recipe in this house. He's written a ton of recipe books and I'm dying to try some more of his recipes. Last week, I took Eve to the library and to my complete surprise my tiny little Waialua library had his Food Matters cookbook. There may or may not have been a girly squeal emitted in the middle of the library as I snatched it off the shelf! I've poured over it this weekend and on Wednesday (pay day), I'm going to Costco and the grocery store and stock up on groceries to make pretty much all of the bookmarked recipes.

School is over for me until Tuesday, August 23rd. I get an almost 2 week break, so I'll try to do a much better job of cooking and posting. I think these recipes are going to be awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment