Saturday, January 14, 2012

Blue Potato Burrito

We have a new market around the corner called Waialua Fresh. It's like an indoor farmer's market only better! They are my new favorite place and I visit as often as possible. I'm also stalking, I mean following, them on Facebook and one day this week they posted a picture of blue potatoes. I've never heard of, much less eaten, a blue potato. Purple, red, gold...yes. Blue...never before. So, of course I had to have them!

Last night, I was feeling lazy and went to get a pizza at our new local pizzeria, Jerry's. While they made our dinner, I felt compelled to run across the parking lot to grab up some of those potatoes. This morning, CRH whipped up this yummy blue potato breakfast burrito with a side of blue potato home fries. It was pure yummy goodness! I can't tell you what all was in it because I didn't make it but the burrito had the potatoes, eggs, cheese, veggie sausage and the home fries had the potatoes, sweet peppers, onions, garlic, and cayenne. OMG, delicious! Isn't it a pretty plate?


No comments:

Post a Comment