Thursday, July 21, 2011

Black Bean Cocoa Quinoa


Oh how I've been lazy the last few weeks with cooking and such. Eve comes home next week and I've been working my ass off at practicum, school, and work. We have a huge assessment at work next week. I'm trying to make up as many hours as quickly as possible for my practicum, so cooking has taken a side line.

I did stumble on a new website (well, new to me) the other day and I fell in love. The site is called Daily Garnish and the recipe that I made was Black Bean Cocoa Quinoa. It was definitely a new and interesting flavor. I took it to a class potluck and it was a hit. Several people asked for the recipe, so here's the link if you're interested!
http://www.dailygarnish.com/recipes?recipe_id=6000057

It was pretty easy to make, although this was my first attempt at quinoa so I suspect it took me longer than it should have.

No comments:

Post a Comment