Sunday, July 10, 2011

Shrimp and Feta Pizza

I have been super busy this week and totally uninspired to cook. I also haven’t been home before 8:30pm since Monday night. Thursday night, I managed to get home at a reasonable hour and after collapsing on the couch and talking to an old friend on FB chat about feta recipes…I was inspired again (and hungry!).

I whipped up a shrimp and feta pizza for dinner. I googled this to make sure that such a thing did exist and would be yummy goodness and the multitude of results that popped up assured me that it would be. I chopped up some garlic and sautéed it with the shrimp. Then I cheated and used Pilsbury thin crust pizza dough and loaded that onto the dough, along with fresh rosemary, sliced black olives, feta, and an Italian cheese blend from Kraft and oh…my…word. It was delicious!!!

Here’s a pic of it going into the oven…


And on my plate…YUM.

No comments:

Post a Comment