Monday, June 27, 2011

Veggie Goodness and Some Not

I've been slack in cooking lately because CRH has been working a lot and without Eve home, it's just me. I'm not big on cooking for just me unless I know it's something I'll love as leftovers. I have a few things on the menu, but whatever...just haven't been in the cooking mood.



Today was no different and I stopped by one of my favorite island delis (Kalapawai Cafe & Deli in Kailua) on the way home from work for a take out dinner. I bought this yummy goodness, which was Eggplant Parmesan, grilled veggies, and roasted Brussels sprouts. I've wanted to try Brussels sprouts for the longest and I have to say that I'm officially over the urge. It was not love. I ate one of them, but I couldn't manage to get through the second one. To the deli's credit, I microwaved this plate to warm it so I think it toughened them up. I loved the rest of my meal. Their food is awesome, but I won't order the Brussels sprouts again. Blech...

No comments:

Post a Comment