Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hiatus

I'm on a brief cooking and probably a brief hiatus from my new eating habits while I go visit family and friends in NC. With the exception of my friend, Sara, I think they are all hard core carnivores and if I want to eat without hassle, a little meat shall be had. Plus, there are a few mainland things that I just need to eat one more time. :) No worries though, I'm back at it when I return and will be posting new recipes and pictures as the journey continues around mid-June.

I had a seafood risotto for dinner tonight that was to die for! I really want to limit my seafood a little more when I return and rely a little less on it. It's super yummy and as I've discussed I probably won't ever be cut it out entirely from my diet, but I'd really like to move more toward actual vegetarianism. Seafood feels a little like cheating.

No comments:

Post a Comment