Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Pescetarian Days

I've been practicing this at dinner the last two nights. I just can't quit you seafood, I love you.

Monday was a great food day. It started with my favorite breakfast of a MS Farm veggie sausage biscuit and coffee that was delivered to my room (Thanks, CRH!). Lunch consisted of a yummy salad and an eggplant calzone from Down to Earth that I could eat daily and costs less than most burgers. For dinner, CRH made a scallop pasta with a spicy rum pineapple sauce and chunks of pineapple...o-m-g.

Today, CRH and I had to have our oil changes done and we ate breakfast at Starbucks. I branched out today from my Reduced Fat Cinnamon Swirl coffee cake and had the Blueberry Oatbar. They warmed it and add a little bit of whipped cream and it's my new fave. I haven't checked the calories yet, but damn it was tasty. Lunch was a pizza veggie burger and dinner was hand rolled sushi from a friend. It was laden with ahi and again, I'll say it...I love you seafood and at least you aren't as vile as poultry, pig, and cow.

No comments:

Post a Comment